19.10.10

Returning to the blog!

I always do this. Start a blog. love it. write on it. leave it. Story of my life.

Sometimes I get caught up in the fast pace of college-papers, exams, work...I forget about the things that are most important to me. Today however, my horoscope told me:

"If you can put together your day without having to handle too many issues, this can be a wonderful time to reconnect with your life purpose."

So i've decided to take a moment away from my sociology research paper to reconnect with my goals and find my place in the world around me again.

I barely even realized when it turned into Fall. The trees are now almost bare and the grass brown and dry. I was preoccupied with individual problems, stress, and running around to meet the next deadline, i didn't stop to see the beauty in the changing season. I haven't been in a place of balance.

today i recommit myself to finding that balance. getting in touch with the positive energy around me and flowing with the universe rather than floating aimlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment