23.10.10

One way ticket.

I want, so badly, to hop on this freight train that I see passing by in the distance from my window. I wonder where it's going, what kinds of places it will see, the people it will pass, I want to run away like this train and explore places beyond my current scope of the world.

I don't know why i idealize far away places. I'm not unsettled in my current living situation, in fact, i love my life right now and feel extremely comfortable in both my outside and inside environment. I also feel very fortunate to have the life i do-interesting classes, a consistent paycheck, a nice home, unbelievable friends and loving family, beautiful Fall sights and the sight to enjoy them with....

Yet, like this long train that held up traffic for immeasurable moments, the thought of flying away from it all keeps on running through my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment